17 Jun 2011
1. Entrants to the competition must be engaged or intending to be married within 12 months of winning the prize.
2. The prize is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
3. No parts of the prize may be exchanged or swapped with suppliers.
4. The prize is subject to available dates of all suppliers.
5. No staff or immediate family of The Witness or any participating sponsors are allowed to enter.
6. Finalists will be drawn from SMS entries and from competition boxes at Muirhead’s Hiring, Hamblins Catering, Belle and Bravado and Shalwyn wedding venue, as well as from competition boxes at The Witness Bridal Extravaganza.
7. Finalists have to be present for the final draw on Friday, 24 June 2011 at 8.30 pm. Non-attendance will result in another finalist being drawn.
8. The competition will be managed by an independent Legal Administrator whose decision is final and binding.
9. Prizes are subject to the rules and conditions of the sponsoring companies.